Thursday, May 7, 2009

my good friend frank went to work on a special assignment in washington d.c. this winter and, to let him know just how bleak life can be in RI without him around (haha), i fedexed him a box of allie's donuts--the best donuts in the entire world, ask anybody. overwhelmed with happiness over them, he asked what he could do to pay me back, and i requested the weirdest obama souviner he could find.

tuesday night, i saw frank for the first time since he left for washington in january. "i have a present for you," he said, and presented me with this:



(i post this version of it, with the price on it--sorry--because the sides of it might be the best part)

the best is, i told one of my coworkers about it and she commented on how scary she thinks jack-in-the-boxes can be. "is it scary?" she asked me.

"no way!" i replied. "you turn a little knob and hear a little song, and then the president pops out ready to give you a hug!"

No comments:

Search This Blog