Monday, June 15, 2009

this is by far the greatest thing ever said on television:

"No...OH NO...New Jersey is not "pretty much" New York. You are not "pretty much" New Yorkers. [Girls: "How Would You Know?!?"] Because I LIVE HERE! That's right, I live here. Yes, we're full of crap; yes, we pretended to be from out of town so we could sleep with you and leave in the morning. But you know what's even worse than that? Saying you're a New Yorker when you're not! Because THIS IS THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD! You have to earn the right to call yourself a New Yorker. So, why don't you girls crawl into the open sewer pipe you call the Holland Tunnel and flush yourselves back to "pretty much" New York...because I will do a LOT to get laid, but I WILL NOT GO TO NEW JERSEY!"
--How I Met Your Mother

No comments:

Search This Blog