Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sean on relationships

me: so are you guys like, dating dating? or just hanging out, potentially on your way to dating?
Sean: um
we text a lot?
you know 2012 style
just hanging out
me: hahahaha
that is a great answer
Sean: yeah
not sure what, if anything will come of it. but having fun with it now
me: well that's good
it's been a while since you've told me about a girl
Sean: trust me, most aren't worth mentioning
me: actually, i don't know if you've ever told me about a girl
except that you got back together with your ex girlfriend, like, soph year of college
you have an interesting way of like, never ever giving anything away, though
i didn't know your GF's name for weeks because you just called her "my girlfriend"
Sean: if you picture my life as a plate of food, mine is the one with all the little dividers making sure my food doesn't touch.

No comments:

Search This Blog