Friday, February 6, 2009

i have got, literally, the weirdest best friend ever. EVER.

me: yo
sean: SARAH!
sean: holy shit
me: haha
sean: do you see what is going on?
me: um
me: no?
sean: MADNESS pure MADNESS
me: madness? in what form?
sean: run, run before the madness gets you too!!!
me: this is the most emphatic i've seen you in a long time
sean: to the woods
sean: go to the woods
me: ok?
sean: build a house out of trees
sean: eat squirrels
me: ew.
sean: change your clothes to animal skins, there you might be safe from teh madnees
sean: but don't be fooled
sean: the madness will find you in one form or another
sean: and hten you must run again... to the mountains
sean: climb as high as you can
me: i don't know, sean. there aren't a lot of mountains around here.
sean: eat eagle eggs and light fires with two rocks
sean: that is why you must RUN
me: what would you do if i did this?
sean: there aren't much places left without the madness
me: now i'm trying to decide how i would determine whether you were being serious
me: if this was a movie or something
me: and i didn't know you were totally full of shit
sean: FORGET EVERY THING YOU KNOW AND RUN
me: sean.
sean: the madness begins by twisting your own mind and memories into falsehoods
me: such as?
sean: such as, right now i think i am talking to sarah stowell but i really might not even be on the earth...

...

me: your roommate is having a weirder than normal day
aaron: probably

No comments:

Search This Blog