Monday, May 16, 2011

i have no real explanation for this

me: i want stanley tucci to father my children. this is not to say i don't love kurt, or am particularly sexually attracted to stanley tucci. it is simply to say it would be awesome to have little tucci babies...who i can only imagine would be bald and would wear little circular glasses
Deanna: haha yes
they'd be very droll
me: slightly bemused at all times
with slight homosexual undertones in all that they do
Deanna: i imagine those babies would throw the BEST dinner parties
with their stuffed animals
me: i am trying so hard not to laugh right now
and it is so difficult
Deanna: paddington bear, would you care for some more foie gras?
perhaps some confit, elmo?
me: i just cannot see trying to explain to department chair peter monti "oh, i'm laughing because i'm imagining baby stanley tucci serving his stuffed animals french delicacies"
i simply cannot
Deanna: do try tis chataneuf du pape, dora the explorer, it's an excellent vintage
me: STOP IT
Deanna: ha i can't
me: it's so weirdly easy to imagine this
Deanna: i know!
afterwards they'd all play twister and then dora and paddington would end up leaving together and it would be SUCH a scandal
seeing as dora is just out of a divorce and paddington could be her son
me: said baby tucci, followed by a wry joke and an adorably knowing look
Deanna: he would have the cutest little mustache

No comments:

Search This Blog