Thursday, September 16, 2010

sean, on why temporary unemployment might be awesome

Sean: imagine waking up in bed at 9:30
yawning, stretching, looking at your ceiling for a bit
me: haha
Sean: then getting out of bed and going to the bathroom and showering, long hot showers... you think to yourself "i can't believe i never used to bring my ipod in the bathroom before"
you get out get dressed in comfortable clothes to cook yourself a nice breakfast and actually enjoy your coffee
rather than slugging it in the car ride or being too late to even make a cup
you have the news on in the background however you aren't really paying attention because you are thinking about what awesome adventure you have planned for the day
you are going on a walk, you are going shopping at a food store you read about online that has the best cheese in prov
me: you're the best, sean
Sean: i don't know sarah... that doesn't sound too scary to me.
hahaha i was hoping to get that line in before you said anything but my comp froze
me: haha

No comments:

Search This Blog