Wednesday, August 26, 2009

post labels part G/7

this list is a little short, but the H list is pretty long so i held off from doing another two-fer.

g-chat gets me through the day
g-mail statuses have the ability to totally make my day at times--in reference to one of my favorite posts
gaga's owns my life
garlic is one ingredient i could never do without
gary's real life--link, for posterity
gas stations in the midwest have the funniest names ever
gavcazzzzz
go fug yourself is my favorite blog to snarf things at (?)
goldilocks?
good-bye provo
google earth actually kind of scares the crap out of me
google reader is not being updated fast enough for my liking--this is how you know you either have no life, or are not getting enough work to do at work.
gorham kid for life

No comments:

Search This Blog