Thursday, August 27, 2009

post labels part H/8

here we are at H...

happy christmas break everybody
happy fridayyyyy
happy mom's day y'all
he called me sayah which i totally loved--just to clarify: when i was a baby, i was the first grandchild on my mom's side and my dad's side; this meant, my grandparents had to decide what they wanted me to call them. my dad's parents had names picked out already. my mom's suggested they just be called whatever i wanted to call them. my parents tried to get me to say "sally" and "gramps" (sally is my mother's step mother--her biological mother, linda, died when my mother was 12). instead, for years, i called them "sayah" and "gumps."
he gets the title of BFF for a reason
hello autumn my old friend
hello friday
hells yes jacks mannequin
her loves it
hermione pretty much supervises everything i do
hero status
hoboken boyfriends--i hate to admit this, but i miss that town. and them living together. and their apartment. manhattan is awesome and jersey sucks, but hoboken was pretty special. plus, what do i call them now? my NYC boyfriends? lame.
hobotown
holiday hell
holy CRAP that hurt
holy eyeliner batman
holy hell that's a lot of presents
holy...holes?
home is where the heart is takes on all new meaning
honestly though--did they really do it ALL for the nookie?
hooker trading cards--which keep resurfacing...
how do you suppose people get to the dinghys on the outer ring?
how easy would cooking be if i had this thing?
how many movies can these two do together?

No comments:

Search This Blog