Sunday, August 30, 2009

post labels part M/13

another long one...

may have spoken too soon--is that a unicorn??--HAHAHAHA still makes me giggle
melancholy
merry christmas
merry christmas eli
mikey 2.0 beta--one of the better jokes that came from one of my favorite weekend visits <3
minnesota is cordially invited to suck it big time
minnesota sucks hardcore i don't care what anybody says
mmm lemon-y--the night after thanksgiving, my junior year of high school, a bunch of my friends who were now freshmen in college and i got together at someone's house to hang out. unfortunately, besides my friend sara, EVERYBODY THERE WAS IN A COUPLE. sara and i proceeded to try one piece of every kind of leftover pie, and, when we were on the lemon meringue, got a little goofy (sugar?) and started looming over the loving couples going "MMMMM, LEMON-Y!" in a kind of grover (from sesame street) voice. retarded? yes. but still very fun and still funny (to me, at least) in retrospect.
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY
monday ≠ pocket--"pocket" is something deanna says when she thinks a small animal (or, i guess, any sized animal, really) is adorable. she uses this creepy little voice and says "i just wanna put it in my pocket." this evolved to just exclaiming "pocket!" monday is neither adorable nor small, and is cordially invited to suck it. big time.
more mountains
mountains
movies like whoa
moving sucks big time
music notes
musician friends
my artsy mom and her crafty friend judy used to joke that they were like "grunge marthas"
my bff is hilarious
my bff runs providence
my bff sean g. thompson
my cousin loves me so
my favorite is the colorful polka-dotted one
my future bestie: michelle o--i really do need to keep a running list of future besties. they include michelle obama, demi lovato, emma watson, jessie from NYC prep, jon stewart, kevin jonas, wolfgang puck, tom collicchio, and i'm sure a slew of other rather embarrassing individuals.
my heart says that it's over my hands are moving on but these songs keep writing themselves
my life in pictures
my own mother missed this when it was on tv
my roommates are cooler than your roommates
my roommates are funnier than your roommates
my roommates are weirder than your roommates
my what a shiny forehead you have

No comments:

Search This Blog