Friday, August 28, 2009

post labels part I/9

it makes me a little bit sad that the longest list is probably going to be the I's, mainly because so many of them start with the word "I." makes me feel self centered. but it's a blog, whatever.

i admit nothing--usually follows a really good/embarrassing post, i guess
i also heart the guy who was also in the devil wears prada
i am never leaving you again
i can has lots of books?--all of the "i can has" post labels are purely for my own amusement; i think i'm hilarious for labeling things in lolzcat speak.
i can has lunch now?
i can has record reviews?
i can has tacoes supreme?
i can has visibility?
i can totally relate buddy
i didn't actually take this picture
i didn't hate it and that's all i will say
i don't care i still love my cat
i had an imaginary friend once named mangee who totally got me in trouble all the time--that bitch--totally true. my mom and i discussed this recently. lise, her partner, thought we were insane.
i hate flying
i hate new jersey and am so glad my friends don't live there anymore
i have absolutely zero interest in the x men and couldn't be less sorry to admit it
i have made so many trekkie jokes in my day--ask me if i'm sorry
i heart barry o.--also love how many "i heart" labels there are...
i heart new england
i heart potatoes in any form
i heart the jkras
i heart tomato soup and grilled cheese so hard
i heart xkcd
i just spelled "entry" wrong and am kind of confused about it
i kind of wish we had backup singers--in reference to a card deanna taped to my door on my first day of work at brown--in which she made sure there was no confusion as to who was really "pam" in her office (deanna, not me). still, sweet.
i know exactly how you feel dude
i know it's not really that empty leave me alone
i love shopping
i miss PESUP
i never know how i feel about her. martha stewart: arch nemesis/person i most want to be
i never really got into orlando bloom but he totally looks like somebody i'd want to know
i really have to wonder what this is in reference to
i swear the newscaster was super cute thus rendering me completely retarded
i think i'm just going to leave early. screw work.
i totally read this stuff too and will make it a point to take pictures after this
i want a kitchen garden so bad i can hardly stand it
i wish i made this up
i would totally choose him too
if sean and i worked in the same place it would be nothing but trouble--something i think about often. it would be trouble, yes, but hilarious and fun at the same time. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get to find out someday.
image via the interweb
in love with providence--always.
is hermione plotting to kill me?--...possibly.
it's 5 o'clock at the oasis
it's creaking right now and i'm actually wondering if it actually is two people doing it and i sort of wish they'd stop if it is
it's friday i'm in love
it's interesting how they're often pictured preforming tasks that one would need arms to accomplish
it's official: i hate snow

No comments:

Search This Blog